Sunday 30 December 2018

HON FEMI OLANIYI-IBEJU-LEKKI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY 2019

Distinguished and highly esteemed ladies and gentlemen, beloved friends and family, thank you so much for your encouragement and support in times past. I couldn't have gotten this far without you all. Thank you

As you all know, I'm someone given to my community development and progress. I also consider it gravely wrong to standby and criticise the state of affairs of this nation. I have therefore summoned the courage to take the bull by the horn and join the race for the development of this great nation.

In light of this, ladies and gentlemen, with utmost humility in my heart, I'm delighted to inform you that I would be joining the race for the good representation of our community especially the great people of this constituency and the nation at large.


Inherently, I need your support in all ramifications towards my involvement and success in this race. I can not do this without everyone of you.

Nigeria belongs to you,
Nigeria belongs to me,
Nigeria belongs to us all,
This nation shall be great again!!!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria...
God bless Lagos state
God bless Ibeju Lekki Federal Constituency
God bless us all...

#THEFUTUREISHERE#
HON FEMI OLANIYI -PROGRESS 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment